1 June 2009

June

Exhibition a go-go at the moment, just putting the final touches to the print I've designed for the forthcoming 'Secret Blisters' show (details below). If you fancy picking up one of an edition of 35 which is hand silkscreened, numbered, signed, and only £35, you know where to be. MC Motors, Millers Ave, Dalston, E8 on the weekend commencing June 27th (but you'll have to guess which one is mine). The Blisters show from 2008 was one of the best shows I went to last year.

My work for the forthcoming Peepshow exhibition 'Inbetween' (which opens June 17th), found it's way to the framers just in the nick of time last Friday. Exciting stuff, bit of a new direction (I didn't use a computer for once, shock horror). On to designing the catalogue next week.

In other news I've just wrapped up on Illustrations for Wired, Institutional Investor, WWD and Puma which will be published soon.